1981 2ltr Petrol Air cooled with Drive Away Awning – MOT September 2015
- Drive away awning.
- Captains chair (passenger seat).
- 2 ring gas cooker and grill.
- 12 volt/gas fridge. Runs off battery when travelling, gas when parked up.
- Sink with electric pump.
- Large on board water tank (housed under rear seats)
- Rock ‘n roll bed.
- Additional double bed in high top.
- Leisure battery – Requires replacing.
- CD player/radio with 4 speakers (2 front, 2 rear) and line in.
- Over cab storage.
- Hook up lead with 4 bank adapter.
- New curtains.
Recently MOT’d has had a replacement rear swinging arm fitted. The body work is sound and runs well. Took us to Glastonbury and on for a tour of Devon this year with numerous weekend jaunts into Wales. Not in the first flush of youth but ready to go. Cosmetically leaves you plenty of scope to make your own mark.
Select thumbnail below for a whole gallery of images!
If you have any questions ask them here.
If you are interested use the contact form and include your contact details.